Chuck Wending over at terribleminds has asked for a short story of a 100 words or less. Therefore I’m posting the following. How Hennedy wound up on this wall and what he does about what he has found is up to you.
By the way, Chuck can be found at http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2011/09/16/flash-fiction-challenge-the-numbers-game
Hennedy exited through the main door and trotted along the front wall to the North corner. After testing the strength of the ivy that climbed the church wall he began to climb.
At the third floor he looked in the window of the locked apartment. In the dim light from a table lamp he could see the Bishop standing over what appeared to be a body. In his left hand he held a chain of prayer beads and was rubbing the right hand fingers over what appeared to be a blister on the back of that left hand.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why do you write historical fiction?
https://bookmarketingglobalnetwork.com/book-marketing-global-network/author-dave-mcgowan/ Why do you write historical fiction? Question ...
-
I have posted in several places and on several occasions that I find it disgusting that those who commit crimes against people and soc...
-
Here are 4 versions of the US armed forces M16 They are very much assault rifles Above the rear hand grip is a lever for adjusting th...
-
Apparently our “managers” can’t act like adults. Perhaps some guidelines will help them? I actually doubt it but I pu...
No comments:
Post a Comment