Sunday, July 10, 2022

The “Cliff notes” version?

Is quicker always a good idea?

 Some time ago, perhaps last year, I wrote a rhyme about the story in the first novel I released, “The Great Liquor War”. I really don’t know when, but it would have been sometime in the last three years while I was unloading Diesel fuel into a large tank. I wrote or at least started several that way.

Whatever the time I recently recorded that rhyme and thirteen more on a CD. I’ve also collected a few pictures that, though they aren’t timed perfectly to the recitation are pertinent to the story.

I created the original story around a historical event, a disagreement between a police force created in 1859 and an upstart force created in 1873 called the North West Mounted Police.

This little video presented here is perhaps the “Cliff notes” version of the novel – definitely shorter – but its all entertainment.

I hope!

Or, at least that was my plan!

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment